As A Brand, You Can Use Transactional SMS for Various Non-Marketing Purposes Like the Following:
A transactional SMS is a non-marketing automated text message that companies send to support their clienteles along the customer journey. Among the most common transactional SMS types are order confirmations, welcome text messages, and shipping updates.
- For conveying bank account (debit & credit) details to account holders.
- Accessing account with One Time Passwords.
- For sending reset password messages.
- Confirm orders to ensure everything is Ok.
- Keep clients informed with shipping and delivery updates.
- For sending confirmation and cancellation of tickets information.
- Schedule appointments to speed up communication with multiple customers without personal contact.